Unplugged - Big Sur
wilderness of Big Sur.
COME ESCAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD
Find new inspiration in the beautiful wilderness of Big Sur.
We’re now spending all of our hours in the vicinity of our phones, laptops and offices.
Sometimes, the best way to stay connected is to unplug.
Join us for new friends, food and fresh air on California’s coast this summer.
Find new inspiration in the beautiful wilderness of Big Sur in a 24 hour digital detox.
- CAMPING GEAR: Tent, sleeping bag, sleeping mat, and pillow
- ALL MEALS: Organic and local food, local beer, utensils, cups, and cookware
- ALL ACTIVITES: Hiking, yoga, card games, building basecamp, surfing, diving, cooking, and stargazing
- TRANSPORTATION: Round-trip from Outsite Santa Cruz to Big Sur (potential departure from San Francisco with enough interest)
- A ZERO WASTE TRIP! All food will be purchased at a local market without packaging, and all utensils and cups reusable or compostable. All beer will be brought in growlers filled at Santa Cruz Mountain Brewery
This is an Outsite Members Trip.
Apply here to become a member, or join the waitlist now.
Summer 2018 details will be released shortly.