OUTSITE WEEKEND // SUSTAINABILITY
HEAR FROM THE BEST IN SUSTAINABLE DESIGN
05/04/2018 – 05/06/2018
Take 2 days to learn from the best in sustainable design, from product design and business to environmentally friendly foods and initiatives in your local community.
You’ll be learning from and brainstorming with 5 successful entrepreneurs about sustainability, whilst hanging in Outsite Santa Cruz, surfing and enjoying Cinco de Mayo!
Sessions on sustainable design, surf and enjoy Cinco de Mayo.
- ACCOMMODATION: A private or shared room in Outsite Santa Cruz
- SPEAKERS: Speakers well versed in sustainable design.
- FOOD: Catered breakfast, lunch, and dinner & drinks
- COFFEE: Verve Coffee Roasters. Plenty of it.
- VISIT: A private visit of the Ventana Surfboards & Supplies workshop.
- SURFING: Optional group surf lesson is an additional cost.
- AMIR MORTAZAVI: Founder M-Projects and Co-Founder of Canopy
- MARCOS MAFIA: Co-Founder and CEO of Mafia Bags
- ALAN LOVEWELL: Founder and CEO of Real Good Fish
- DAVID DENNIS: Co-Founder of Ventana Surfboards and Supplies and Director at Microsoft
- FRANK SCOTT KRUEGER: Co-founder and Creative Director of Humble Sea and Creative Director of Good Knife Studio
05/04/2018 – ARRIVAL
- 7PM – Food and drinks at Humble Sea Brewery
05/05/2018 – SPEAKERS
- 8AM – Breakfast
- 9AM – Workshop Visit – Ventana Surfboards & Supplies
- 12PM – Lunch – Catered by Real Good Fish
- 1PM – Speakers begin
- 3.30PM – Surf, volleyball, hot tub. Down time.
- 6PM – Dinner & Drinks for Cinco de Mayo
05/04/2018 – DEPARTURE
- 8AM – Surf Lesson at Cowells Beach
- 11AM – Check Out
- $ 300 USD / shared room
- $ 400 USD / private room
- $ 100 USD / optional surf lesson
- $ 20 USD / lunch & speakers session
Outsite Members receive 15% off their booking.
Apply here to become a member.
For questions or more information please email email@example.com