Unplugged - Big Sur
COME ESCAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD
It’s easy to spend all day inside attached to a digital device. We all want to stay in the loop, our work depends on it, but sometimes the best way to reconnect with the world is to unplug. Find new inspiration in the beautiful wilderness of Big Sur.
Join us this August 7th camping with new friends, great food, and fresh air!
Find new inspiration in the beautiful wilderness of Big Sur.
- DAY TRIP: Leave 8/6 in the morning and return 8/7 th in the evening
- CAMPING GEAR: Tent, sleeping bag, pad, and pillow
- ALL MEALS: Organic and local food, local beer, utensils, cups, and cookware
- ALL ACTIVITES: Hiking, yoga, card games, building basecamp, surfing, diving, cooking, and stargazing
- TRANSPORTATION: Round-trip from Outsite Santa Cruz to Big Sur (potential departure from San Francisco with enough interest)
- A ZERO WASTE TRIP! All food will be purchased at a local market without packaging, and all utensils and cups reusable or compostable. All beer will be brought in growlers filled at Santa Cruz Mountain Brewery
$ 250 USD